Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 December 2018

A DOZEN QUESTIONS TO HELP PROMOTE N IRELAND CREATIVE TALENT





I am planning another series of A Dozen Questions, featuring only creative people from Northern Ireland, where I was born and raised as a Belfast kid. Click on any link below and I think you will get the gist of the idea.

Thank you once again to the stars of 2018.

At the beginning of this year, I ran a blog series of questions and answers featuring a wondrous variety of Northern Ireland creative talent.

For me, it attracts attention to my blog. For the contributors, it promotes anything they want to draw attention to. Any and as many links will be included. I share the blog posts widely.

Invitations will be sent out soon.

Here are the links to the 2018 special guest stars:

Mandy Bingham

Colin Dardis

Anne-Marie Quigg

Gerry Kelly

George Larmour

Geoff Hill

Lynette Fay

Janet Henry

Michael Smiley

Paddy Nash

Edelle McMahon

Kathy Clugston

Brigid O’Neill

Stephen Dunwoody

Colin Breen

Ursula Burns

Charles Lawson

Mairead Healy

Simon Murphy

Anthony Toner


No comments:

Post a Comment