A DOZEN QUESTIONS
(5 of 12 Posts)
The Pivot Questionnaire comprises 10 questions. I have seen it used on the television show Inside The Actor's Studio, presented by James Lipton. Apparently Proust was the original inspiration. The modern questions originated on a French TV show called Bouillon de Culture, hosted by Bernard Pivot. I have expanded the questions to 12.
(For the time being, this idea is restricted to Northern Ireland's creative artists in any field, literature, music, broadcasting, etc. If you are one and are interested in taking part as well as promoting your work, please get in touch via email@example.com)
This post’s special guest is George Larmour who wrote a personal, powerful, emotional, unsettling and quite superb book about the murder of his brother John. I blogged about They Killed The Ice Cream Man and here is the link:
I have read several books about Northern Ireland’s troubled history but this one stands out and I recommend you get hold of a copy.
GEORGE LARMOUR'S DOZEN ANSWERS:
1. What is your favourite word? Thanks
2. What is your least favourite word? Gutted
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Inspirational true stories
4. What turns you off? Patronising liars
5. What is your favourite song? Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor
6. What is your favourite film? The Sand Pebbles
7. What is your favourite curse word? Shoite (GL's spelling!)
8. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of the word 'sorry'
9. What sound or noise do you hate? My constant tinnitus
10. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Portrait artist
11. What profession would you not like to do? Corrupt politician's spin doctor/speech writer
12. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Sorry, there's been a mistake. You're too early. Come back in about twenty years."
George Larmour, thank you for your dozen answers to a dozen questions.
Singer/songwriter Mandy Bingham – 17 January 2018
Poet Colin Dardis – 18 January 2018
Writer & Independent Researcher Anne-Marie Quigg – 19 January 2018
Broadcaster Gerry Kelly - 20 January 2018
This post has been shared on Digg, Tumblr, Google+, Facebook and Twitter