In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Saturday, 18 June 2016

THE HOLY INNOCENTS - NEW MUSIC (UPDATED 23 JUNE 2016)

Thanks to singer/songwriter Simon Murphy for forwarding a link to a new record from The Holy Innocents. The song is called Hollow Falls and it is a taster from a forthcoming album, Fortune. 
Hollow Falls, available from all virtual music stores NOW. If you like it, download it and support the band. 
Have a listen Here
THE HOLY INNOCENTS




It is a lovely, easy-going, song with interesting lyrics, a great lead singer and, unusually for records, a superb instrumental ending.

I love it.


Follow this link to enter your email for band updates. http://www.theholyinnocents.com

Simon tells me the band is from Ballymena, so another example of brilliant, creative music from Northern Ireland.


I hope to hear more from them. If the band would like to send me a copy of the album in due course I would be more than happy to listen and blog review. I share my blog posts on Reddit, Digg, Google+, Twitter and Facebook and most posts get pretty decent numbers of hits.


I'm also happy to receive any press releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment