Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 October 2016

CAPRICORNY OR WHAT?

I tell myself that I don't believe in horoscopes, yet when I come across one in a newspaper or magazine, I always have a sneaky peak at Capricorn.  Most of the time it is a quick read and that's that.  But, on Sunday, this one caught my eye and attention:

CAPRICORN (22 Dec-20 Jan) Say what you mean and mean what you say this week, because some very important people will be listening.  If they like what they hear - and they should - it is odds-on you will be offered something to your advantage before the weekend. Don't think twice - take it.


Now what do we make of that.  The only way to find out is via an update that I will post over next weekend.


As a reminder, and there are many variations on this, as a Capricorn, I am supposed to be:


responsible, disciplined, self-controlled and a good manager



a know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending and negative, expecting the worst (quiet at the back!)

a lover of family, tradition, music, understatement and quality workmanship

a hater of almost everything at some point.

Hmmm!!

Until the update..........


No comments:

Post a Comment