In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

CAPRICORNY OR WHAT?

I tell myself that I don't believe in horoscopes, yet when I come across one in a newspaper or magazine, I always have a sneaky peak at Capricorn.  Most of the time it is a quick read and that's that.  But, on Sunday, this one caught my eye and attention:

CAPRICORN (22 Dec-20 Jan) Say what you mean and mean what you say this week, because some very important people will be listening.  If they like what they hear - and they should - it is odds-on you will be offered something to your advantage before the weekend. Don't think twice - take it.


Now what do we make of that.  The only way to find out is via an update that I will post over next weekend.


As a reminder, and there are many variations on this, as a Capricorn, I am supposed to be:


responsible, disciplined, self-controlled and a good manager



a know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending and negative, expecting the worst (quiet at the back!)

a lover of family, tradition, music, understatement and quality workmanship

a hater of almost everything at some point.

Hmmm!!

Until the update..........


No comments:

Post a Comment