Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 August 2018

FEATURE WRITING IDEAS SEPTEMBER 2018

Hello.

Here are ideas for September features. Some of them may be in your diary already. Some of them may be added to your diary after reading this. Some features may be written by in-house journalists. But maybe, just maybe, I can write something for you.

Let me know what you want, word count, deadline and fee and I will get to work. 

Here are some ideas and, if I can help, I look forward to hearing from you. If anything else comes up, I'll add to the list.

joecushnan@aol.com

FREELANCE WRITING IDEAS FOR SEPTEMBER 2018:

4 Search engine Google founded 20 years ago

4 UK Number One - I Just Gotta Get A Message To You by The Bee Gees 50 years ago

11 UK Number One - Hey Jude by The Beatles 50 years ago

10 Rin Tin Tin born 100 years ago (d. 1932)

15 Muhammad Ali became world heavyweight boxing champion for the third time 40 years ago

25 UK Number One - Those Were The Days by Mary Hopkin 50 years ago

27 The hippy musical Hair opened in London 50 years ago.

28 Alexander Fleming discovered 'mould juice' renamed penicillin 100 years ago.

29 Gustav Holst's The Planets suite premiered in London 100 years ago.

30 Little Women (volume 1) by Louisa May Alcott published 150 years ago



No comments:

Post a Comment