Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 November 2016

AN ALBUM HALF DONE - POSTSCRIPT 2

The two posts previous to this one talk about An Album Half Done, a collection of song lyrics (the tunes are in my head) and I thought I would share some of the singer/songwriter LPs that I have enjoyed and that have enthused me to play with words.  There are dozens of others but these were regular albums on my turntable through the late 60s, 70s and beyond.

Gordon Lightfoot - Don Quixote (1972)

Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee (1970)

Roger Miller - Golden Hits (1965)

Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison (1968)

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming My Dreams (1975)

David McWilliams - The Days of Pearly Spencer (1971)

Willie Nelson - Red Headed Stranger (1975)

John Stewart - The Lonesome Picker Rides Again (1971)





No comments:

Post a Comment