THE TEN QUESTIONS JAMES LIPTON ASKS HIS GUESTS ON THE TELEVISION SHOW 'INSIDE THE ACTOR'S STUDIO'.
LIPTON USES THE LIST AS DEFINED BY FRENCH JOURNALIST, BERNARD PIVOT.
INTERESTINGLY, ON QUESTION 10, LIPTON USES THE WORD 'HEAVEN' TO REPLACE THE WORD 'GOD' IN PIVOT'S ORIGINAL LIST TO BE MINDFUL, IT IS SAID, OF SOME SENSITIVITY AMONGST SOME AMERICAN VIEWERS.
IT"S BOTH FUN AND INTERESTING TO ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS.
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?