In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Friday, 23 October 2015

THE CAMERON DAUGHTER INCIDENT REVISITED


Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife, Samantha, left their eight-year-old daughter, Nancy, in a pub after having Sunday lunch, Downing Street has confirmed. (Reported 11 June 2012)

This week Mr Cameron took the Chinese President Xi Jinping to The Plough for a pint and they both had a laugh as the incident was recalled by the PM. Here's what I wrote in 2012.


Hey Sam, kids, do you know
what I fancy?
A pub lunch,
so come on love,
Arthur, Florence and Nancy.

Let's go to The Plough,
and have Sunday lunch,
just us as a family
and my bodyguard bunch.

The lunch was great,
so tasty and yummy,
three kids and the heavies
and Daddy and Mummy.

Now back to Chequers
to chillaxe I fancy,
with Arthur and Florence
and....... crikey, where's Nancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment