In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

FREE SPEECH (YEAH, RIGHT!)

I'd like to write ****
but I might offend someone
I'd like to write about *******
but I might offend someone
I'd like to say something about ****
but I might offend someone
I have an opinion on *********
but I might offend someone
I want to publish a poem about **********
but I might offend someone
I'd like to say I don't agree with ********
but I might offend someone
I want to think out loud about *******
but I might offend someone

I want to see how far free speech can r e a c h h h h h h h h h h h h h....

But as I have political correctness to thank,

and a yellow streak and a quiet life to live,
I'll have to draw a blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment