Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 February 2013

POPE OPERA

Work in progress...............


POPE: I am the leader of the Catholic Church

CATHOLICS: And a right good leader too

POPE: You’re very, very holy and you know holy-moly, I’ve caused a right to-do

CATHOLICS: We’re very, very holy and you know holy-moly, you’ve put us in a stew

POPE: Though I’ve been the CEO here on Earth down below, make way for someone else, who will it be?; I’m getting pretty frail, so I reckon I should bail, to never, ever make a comeback to the See.

CATHOLICS: What, never?

POPE: No, never!

CATHOLICS: What, never?

POPE: Well, unless Celebrity Big Brother calls…………..

CATHOLICS: He’ll never, ever make a comeback to the See. So, give three cheers, even though we’re in the lurch, for the leader of the Catholic Church……..

etc
etc

No comments:

Post a Comment