Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 August 2019

THIS WRITING WEEK

Available for freelance writing commissions on a variety of subjects including family history, nostalgic Belfast and its famous people, shops, shoppers & shopping, the golden age of Hollywood (esp westerns) and humorous pieces on life's weird and wonderful. Op-eds, columns, non-fiction book reviews too. 
CV of published material available on request.
joecushnan@aol.com & @JoeCushnan



I love writing or trying to write. This week has been very productive, at least to me.

I have been focusing on flash fiction and, after hiring an acclaimed professional editor, I have 8 stories to play with.

7 of the 8 are already out there and these are their titles:


Lunch Interrupted

The Anniversary of a Done Deal

Betrayed

Brothers

Incident

The Girl Who Had Nearly Everything

A Dead Man's Journal


Story yet to place:
Rumbled


And a little 200-word story called Who Cares? has been submitted as well.

I have poetry out there awaiting decisions, and a memoir that is dear to my heart (again, edited professionally by one of the very best.). It's all fun.

Like the transients in Casablanca, I wait and wait and wait.............

No comments:

Post a Comment