Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 September 2014

BOOK A POET!

Here is a gallery of my books of funny poems mainly for children but suitable for kids of all ages.

All available via http://www.feedaread.com/ & some from Amazon, Waterstones, Foyles, etc

If you would like to book me to perform the poems in an interactive, entertaining way in schools, libraries, book club meetings, book events, business morale workshops, etc, please contact my booking agent:


Shelley Lee on 01535 656015 ext: 206 or email on shelley@caboodlebooks.co.uk

or me directly joecushnan@aol.com






PERFORMANCE

One hour of reading a selection of poems, some requiring audience participation, and a question and answer session about poetry, reading and writing.

WORKSHOPS IN SCHOOLS & BUSINESSES

One hour (or for business workshops longer) sessions of no more than 25 people and no less than 5 to explore the joys of creative writing, working together to bring poetry ideas to life, performing work written on the day, and a talk from me on why I write, where my ideas come from and how to produce a book at next to no cost.

Businesses may have a need from time to time to find ways to boost morale.  Team working through creative writing is a fun way to get minds refreshed away from the job for a couple of hours.  When fresh minds return to the workplace, a fresh start is possible.

LIBRARY EVENTS

One hour or a little longer for families to spend some creative writing and reading time together, to write poems of any kind together, to express thoughts and feelings, to bring back memories, to write silly poems, funny poems, to read them to the audience together and to enjoy a love of words together.

The event - an evening session, perhaps - would begin with a talk by me on why I write, where my ideas come from and how to produce a book at next to no cost.

GENERAL

There are so many ways to enjoy poetry and so many ways to use and share it.  
Shelley Lee on 01535 656015 ext: 206 or email on shelley@caboodlebooks.co.uk


or me directly joecushnan@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment