Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 March 2021

2021 - A DOZEN QUESTIONS


A DOZEN QUESTIONS

 



Featuring 12 Writers chosen by me.  If you don't get an invitation this time, DM me @JoeCushnan to be considered for the next run.

 

The Pivot Questionnaire comprises 10 questions. I have seen it used on the television show Inside the Actor's Studio, presented by James Lipton.  Apparently, Proust was the original inspiration.  The modern questions originated on a French TV show called Bouillon de Culture, hosted by Bernard Pivot.  I have expanded the questions to 12, plus a chance to share words of encouragement on writers and writing.

In a kind of ‘Season 1’, I interviewed creative artists from Northern Ireland. You can look them up on my blog https://droppedthemoon.blogspot.com

(Search Dozen Questions) 

 

In ‘Season 2’, I focused on writers: Damien Donnelly, Robin McNamara, Roger Hare, Margaret Royall, Matthew M. C. Smith, Devon Marsh, Peach Delphine, Gaynor Kane, Isabelle Kenyon, Zoe Siobhan Howarth-Lowe, Byddi Lee – and I snuck in as a substitute when someone was unable to respond.

 

This time I am interested in helping to promote more writers from anywhere and, from my knowledge of great writers on social media, this is an invitation-only opportunity (for the moment) to promote great work.

 

If you would like to accept the invitation to participate and to promote yourself and your work with images, links, sample writing, anything you want to say, please let me know.  If not, no problem.  Your answers can be any length.

 

What’s in it for me? Traffic to my blog. That’s it.

 

3 THINGS: I do not edit. 2. I intend to share your words, links and images on Twitter.  3. You can use the material freely for your own purposes on your own sites and across other social media platforms.

 

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS

 

Q: What is your favourite word? 

A: 

Q: What is your least favourite word? 

A:

Q: What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? 

A: 

Q: What turns you off? 

A: 

Q: What is your favourite song? 

A: 

Q: What is your favourite film? 

A: 

Q: What is your favourite curse word

A:

Q: What sound or noise do you love? 

A: 

Q: What sound or noise do you hate? 

A: 

Q: What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? 

A:

Q: What profession would you not like to do? 

A:

Q: If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? 

A:

Q: Any words of encouragement for writers and writing?

A: 

 

If interested (and there is no pressure deadline from my end), copy, paste and answer the questions and send your responses with as many images and links as you like, and a brief bio to:

 

joecushnan@aol.com

 

I will transmit each blog post to the information super highway at least 6 times.

 

If not interested, please feel free to decline the invitation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment