Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 December 2017

NEW POETRY BOOK - FEATHERS RUFFLED BY JOE CUSHNAN

I am delighted to announce that after several self-published poetry collections and individual poems published here and there, my first proper book backed by a publisher, Lapwing Publications(Belfast), has just been produced.

The book is available to buy here - https://sites.google.com/a/lapwingpublications.com/lapwing-store/joe-cushnan








Feathers Ruffled
by
Joe Cushnan

2017 Lapwing Publications
ISBN 978-1-910855-72-0
53 Pages

£10

In 1960, my father left our Belfast home, his wife and seven young children and vanished. The next we heard of him was when we were told he had died at 57 in Clapham, London. This collection of poems was borne out of my research into his 22 'missing' years. The poems concern him, my mother, my family, Belfast and me.

Lapwing Publications
c/o 1 Ballysillan Drive
Belfast
BT 14 8HQ
Northern Ireland





Footnote:

In process is a memoir of my father - Has Anyone Here Seen Kelly? In Search of My Father: The Mystery of 22 Missing Years - my major project kindly fund-supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland. Feathers Ruffled is not part of this project, although some of the material is related.


No comments:

Post a Comment