In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

BASIL BLACKSHAW - AN EDGE OF SOCIETY MAN

Michael Quinn from Clean Slate TV, Belfast has emailed this flyer to me today. Sounds a fascinating subject. Clean Slate TV has always been involved in making terrific films and this will be another, I am certain.

BASIL BLACKSHAW
An Edge of Society Man

The name Basil Blackshaw is on the tip of everybody's tongue who is familiar with painting on the island of Ireland - but he remains as elusive and as enigmatic as Banksy, until now.

A documentary for BBC Northern Ireland by EMM Productions and Clean Slate Television.

10pm Thursday 14th January 2016
BBC TWO Northern Ireland


No comments:

Post a Comment