In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

SELF-PUBLISHING - MIGHT BE WORTH A SHOT

See the previous post on my good experience with FeedARead.com - the one that starts:

The FeedAread.com banner at the top of this blog and the box to the right highlight a self-publishing service that I have used and will continue to use. Let me be clear before I go on - I am not employed by FeedAread but they have asked writer-customers to include the clickable banner in blogs, etc. I am happy to do so because they are professional and fair when it comes to publishing, quality of books and payment of royalties.

To give an idea on royalties -

A book selling at £6.99 via FeedARead pays an author royalty of £2.70

A book selling at £5.99 via FeedARead pays an author royalty of £2.57.
A book selling at £4.99 via FeedARead pays an author royalty of £1.85

Books sold on Amazon and other global sites pay lower royalties.

As I said in the previous post, my personal experience has been good - excellent, in fact. They do a great job for me and pay on time.

All you have to do is register (they don't pester with junk mail, etc), have a good look at what they do, upload your manuscript - poems, short stories, novel, whatever you want, test the system, hold your book (paperback) in your hand and decide if it's for you.

Might be worth a shot.

If you want to ask me any questions, contact via joecushnan@aol.com. The contact box on the right doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment