Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 May 2015

SELF-PUBLISHING - MIGHT BE WORTH A SHOT

See the previous post on my good experience with FeedARead.com - the one that starts:

The FeedAread.com banner at the top of this blog and the box to the right highlight a self-publishing service that I have used and will continue to use. Let me be clear before I go on - I am not employed by FeedAread but they have asked writer-customers to include the clickable banner in blogs, etc. I am happy to do so because they are professional and fair when it comes to publishing, quality of books and payment of royalties.

To give an idea on royalties -

A book selling at £6.99 via FeedARead pays an author royalty of £2.70

A book selling at £5.99 via FeedARead pays an author royalty of £2.57.
A book selling at £4.99 via FeedARead pays an author royalty of £1.85

Books sold on Amazon and other global sites pay lower royalties.

As I said in the previous post, my personal experience has been good - excellent, in fact. They do a great job for me and pay on time.

All you have to do is register (they don't pester with junk mail, etc), have a good look at what they do, upload your manuscript - poems, short stories, novel, whatever you want, test the system, hold your book (paperback) in your hand and decide if it's for you.

Might be worth a shot.

If you want to ask me any questions, contact via joecushnan@aol.com. The contact box on the right doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment