In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Monday, 13 April 2015

CONFESSIONS OF A CATASTROPHIST BY CARLO GEBLER





















Published by Lagan Press, Belfast

Getting to the end of this splendid book. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Identified with a lot of the music and book references.  Anecdotes are superb. Family insights wonderful. I'm of the same vintage as Mr Gebler, so I think that helps me to understand at least part of his world.

Can I be honest? I'd not heard of him before!  Extraordinary, as I often scan Irish literary publishers and sites.

But, but, but, I know him now.

A great book.

Bravo Carlo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment