Total Pageviews

Friday 26 August 2022

I TAKE THE PIVOT QUESTIONNAIRE

 














The Pivot Questionnaire comprises 10 questions. I have seen it used on the television show Inside the Actor's Studio, presented by James Lipton.

 

Apparently, the questions originated on a French TV show called Bouillon de Culture, hosted by Bernard Pivot.

 

The questions are worthy of reflection, I think. Every time I do this exercise, my answers are almost always different!

 

Here are my answers. Let me know yours, if you would like to share. Use the comments box below.


1.             What is your favourite word? - 

Nonchalant

2.             What is your least favourite word? - 

Atrocity

3.             What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? - 

Memories

4.             What turns you off? - 

Hatred

5.             What is your favourite curse word? - 

Shit

6.             What sound or noise do you love? - 

Acoustic guitar played perfectly

7.             What sound or noise do you hate? - 

The News

8.             What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - Radio presenter

9.             What profession would you not like to do? - 

Surgeon

10.          If Heaven exists, what do you think God might say? - 

"Do you want the good news or the bad news?"

 

1 comment:

  1. 1 kamikaze
    2 jaunting
    3 family memories
    4 gory details
    5 shitehawk
    6 my kids laughter
    7 any advert when browsing online
    8 archaeologist
    9 mechanic
    10 I'm surprised to see you here

    ReplyDelete