Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 October 2012

COMING SOON......3 POETRY BOOKS

I am still concerned about some odd looking viewing figures on some of the posts here, but I thought I'd drop in with news of a few poetry projects in the pipeline.

Over the years, and certainly via this blog, I have accumulated quite a lot of poems on a variety of subjects. 3 all at once seems like a mini-avalanche but, as I say, this material was already written.

As the material is finished and available, I have selected and edited 3 volumes that will be available to order online as paperbacks at very good prices.  More details on that as and when......

So look out for news on these books:

Hamish Sheaney: The Nearly-Man of Irish Literature - partly a spoof on a certain Irish poet and partly an excuse to throw in some of the more general funnier stuff I've written.

Geek! Because of the Music - an "epic" poem about collecting CDs and a variety of haikus, verse and thoughts on music generally.

A Belfast Kid - Selected poems about my upbringing, some personal and some observations about Belfast.

Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment