Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2023

21 JANUARY, 2023 - LET THE NEW YEAR BEGIN!!


 








Here I am on the 21st January, 2023, after more than two weeks of a health slog of hacking coughs, sore throat, disrupted sleep, limited appetite, and almost complete lack of energy.

In the midst of it, I had a birthday which came and went.

Thankfully, I am through it and feel pretty good today.

Cups of tea, glasses of water and regular slugs of Benylin seemed to have had some effect.  But, it was a ghastly fortnight.

The local pharmacist was very helpful although he could only suggest the aforementioned intake, saying: "There's a lot of it about."

But, being confined to bed and armchair, gave me time to think and I have a few ideas to kick-start the 2023 blog with, I hope, some interesting stuff.

So, a belated happy New Year to one and all, and in the immortal words of Norman Stanley Fletcher: "Don't let the bastards grind you down.

See y'all on Scribble Street!








No comments:

Post a Comment