In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

DEAR EDITOR


Freelance commissions/invitations to joecushnan@aol.com

I have written and will continue to write about Belfast (nostalgia, celebrity and personal pieces). Some of this work has been published in the Belfast Telegraph, News Letter and Irish News.

I have written many book, radio, theatre and film reviews for Tribune magazine.

I have contributed to the BBC N Ireland documentary Stephen Boyd: The Man Who Never Was.

I have written my most successful book (steady, not J. K. Rowling stratospheric sales numbers): Stephen Boyd: From Belfast To Hollywood.

I have published humorous and serious poetry in several online and print magazines.

I write about Belfast, the human condition and, when riled, coherent rants about the frustrations and irritations of modern life. (My latest book offering is Beware of the Bull).

I have columns and columns of entertaining and thought-provoking ideas in my head.

I write to order and can turn round 1,000-word articles in hours.

I can be your write-hand man.

joecushnan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment