In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project

In Search of My Father 2017 Writing Project
In Search of My Father, 2017 writing project supported by The National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland

Thursday, 6 October 2016

JELLY ON THE TELLY

Here's a fun poem from my book "Juggling Jelly"

















Available here: https://www.feedaread.com/books/Juggling-Jelly-9781782994312.aspx

JELLY ON THE TELLY

There’s not enough jelly on telly,
Surprising as jelly rocks,
Jelly is a big attraction
But there’s a lack of it on the box.

Here’s a few ideas
To get telly bosses going,
Some ratings winners, I think,
Ideas just keep on flowing:

The Jelly Forecast
Last Of The Summer Jelly
Dog, The Jelly Hunter
The Jelly Springer Show
The Jelly-Me Kyle Show
Diagnosis Jelly
Judge Jelly
Are You Smarter Than A Jelly?
Jelly Or No Jelly
I’m A Jelly, Get Me Out Of Here 
Only Jelly And Horses
The Six O’Clock Jelly
Coronation Jelly
Emmerjelly
Britain’s Got Jelly
You’ve Been Jellied
Downton Jelly
Dad’s Jelly
The Jelly In The Crown
University Jelly
Masterjelly
Tinker Tailor Soldier Jelly
Have I Got Jelly For You
One Foot In The Jelly
The Jelly Factor

I’ll leave the list for telly bosses
To ponder and muse and decide,
I hope there’s more jelly on telly soon,
I’ll be checking the TV guide.



Juggling Jelly

Some of the poems in this book are funny, some are silly, some are funny and silly....... This is a kind of “pick ‘n’ mix” selection to amuse in a world that cannot have enough smiles. The collection is for kids of all ages and I hope it works for you. CONTENTS: JELLY ZONE: Jelly Science/Clever Jelly/ Jelly Juggling Joe/Juggling Jelly/Chivers Jelly/Jelly, Jelly Everywhere/ Smelly Kelly Who Liked His Jelly/Shake, Rattle & Roll/Jamming/Jelly Twang/Jellyfish Fracas/Jelly Ship/Jelly On The Telly - JELLY-FREE ZONE: Cheesed Off/World Of Funny Noises/Drum Burst/Eyes Tested/Dreaming I’m Poet Laureate/Traction Man/Win Or Loos/Arriverderci Aroma/Nappy Days/Phone Alone/Nostril Damn Us/That’s The Spirit/Alien Wish (Fizzlepuff)/True Grit/Hey You!/Nervous Astronaut/Little Lamb/Muffet Fluffed It/Harrowing Experience/Pollywood/ Rainbow Warriors/God’s Gift/Clumsy/Leonardo Di Flatcaprio/Clocked/Diagnosis Lost/Best Boy/Dizzy Spinster/My Dog Ate My Homework/Frankly/Mind The Gap/Sweat/Abandon The Keyboard/Caw/Full Stop/Global Census/Settee/Roger Moore’s Trousers/The Cameron Daughter Incident/Sluggish/Silent Poem/Three Days/Monster In The Cupboard/Happy Days/Oscar Tame/ Chippy/Bath Water/Trapeze/Sharp/Vampire/TV/On The Font Foot/Runner-Up/End Of A Beastly Week/Naked Truth/There’s Smiles In Similes/Purrfect/Well, That’s It For Now
ISBN: 9781782994312
Type: Paperback
Pages: 98
Published: 18 May 2013
Price: £4.99


No comments:

Post a Comment