Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 June 2016

THE HOLY INNOCENTS - NEW MUSIC (UPDATED 23 JUNE 2016)

Thanks to singer/songwriter Simon Murphy for forwarding a link to a new record from The Holy Innocents. The song is called Hollow Falls and it is a taster from a forthcoming album, Fortune. 
Hollow Falls, available from all virtual music stores NOW. If you like it, download it and support the band. 
Have a listen Here
THE HOLY INNOCENTS




It is a lovely, easy-going, song with interesting lyrics, a great lead singer and, unusually for records, a superb instrumental ending.

I love it.


Follow this link to enter your email for band updates. http://www.theholyinnocents.com

Simon tells me the band is from Ballymena, so another example of brilliant, creative music from Northern Ireland.


I hope to hear more from them. If the band would like to send me a copy of the album in due course I would be more than happy to listen and blog review. I share my blog posts on Reddit, Digg, Google+, Twitter and Facebook and most posts get pretty decent numbers of hits.


I'm also happy to receive any press releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment