Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 June 2016

MAIREAD HEALY - I HAVE A LOVE



Let me draw your attention to Mairead Healy's album I Have A Love and a tasty track listing:

If I Loved You

I Could Have Danced All Night
Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
An Cuilfhionn
All I Ask Of You
Marble Halls
I Dreamed A Dream
Ave Maria
The Last Rose Of Summer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Amigos Para Sempre
West Side Story Medley

The album is available via Spotify, Google Play, Amazon Music and iTunes.


Here's a link to Amazon to enable you to listen to sample tracks and, more importantly, to download and buy:
 https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_1?rh=k%3AMairead+Healy%2Ci%3Adigital-music&keywords=Mairead+Healy&ie=UTF8&qid=1467103071


Here's a link to Mairead's website:

http://maireadhealy.co.uk

Mairead is a beautiful singer and she injects new life into some classic songs.


"Mairead has often been described as one of Northern Ireland’s leading sopranos having performed in venues throughout Ireland and further afield such as the Grand Opera House, The Ulster Hall, The Waterfront Hall Belfast, Cork Opera House and the NEC Birmingham."


This blog post has been shared on Google+, Reddit, Digg, Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment